This is actually Chocolate Fudge.
- 4 cups granulated sugar
- 1 large can Pet (evaporated) milk
- 1/2 pound (2 sticks) butter
- 2 (6 ounce) bags chocolate chips
- 1 (8 ounce) jar Marshmallow Creme
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- Butter a 9 x 12-inch pan.
- In a large saucepan, mix granulated sugar, Pet milk and butter. Bring to a boil, then boil for 10 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and mix in chocolate chips and Marshmallow Creme, stirring until dissolved. Stir in vanilla extract.
- Mix in walnuts or pecans.
- Pour into prepared pan.
From the kitchen of Margaret Marie Jolly.