Chocolate Pie in a Jiffy
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted and cooled a bit
- 1 (5 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 3 1/2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 (9-inch) pie crust, homemade or store bought
- Vanilla ice cream or whipped cream for serving
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Add eggs, butter to a blender container (I use a Ninja). Blend for about 10 seconds. Add remaining ingredients, and blend again until all ingredients are incorporated.
- Pour filling into the pie crust. Bake for about 50-55 minutes or until the filling sents and there is a thin crust on the top. The center may still be a little jiggly, but it will set as the pie cools.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream or whipped topping.