Cinnamon Fried Bananas
Fried Bananas are the most simple of desserts. This is particularly good if you cook for only one or two.
- 1 large, slightly green banana
- 2 level tablespoons cinnamon and sugar (mixed)
- Ice cream or cream (if desired)
- Slice the banana into equal slices lengthwise. Fry it in a pan on both sides
of each slice until slightly brown.
- Smother butter thinly on banana. Fry further for a few minutes. Sprinkle
cinnamon and sugar on while being fried.
- Serve when butter has been cooked in, with ice cream or cream.
From the kitchen of Linda Jolly.
From the Family Recipes Collection of Linda Jolly and Lisa Stephens.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Family Favorites Recipes