Cinnamon Fried Bananas
Cinnamon Fried Bananas is the most simple of desserts. This is particularly good if you cook for only one or two.
- 1 large, slightly green banana
- 2 level tablespoons cinnamon and sugar (mixed)
- Ice cream or cream (if desired)
- Slice the banana into equal slices lengthwise. Fry it in a pan on both sides
of each slice until slightly brown.
- Smother butter thinly on banana. Fry further for a few minutes. Sprinkle
cinnamon and sugar on while being fried.
- Serve when butter has been cooked in, with ice cream or cream.
From the kitchen of Linda Jolly.
From the Family Recipes Collection of Linda Jolly and Lisa Stephens.