- 1 (48 ounce) can pineapple juice
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate,
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 gallon pineapple sherbet
- 2 (2 liter) bottles 7-Up
- Gallon size freezer bag
- In a medium bowl, mix pineapple juice, orange juice concentrate, and sweetened
condensed milk; put into a freezer bag and freeze.
- When ready to serve, remove bag from freezer and thaw to slush consistency;
pour into large punch bowl.
- Add two parts 7-Up to one part pineapple sherbet; stir gently and serve.
From the kitchen of Linda Ann Jolly.