Easy Does It Spaghetti
Delicious and easy. You don't have to boil the spaghetti as it cooks the last hour in the slow cooker.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 tablespoons dry minced onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 16 ounces tomato sauce
- 1 to 1 1/2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms, drained
- 3 cups tomato juice
- 4 ounces dry spaghetti (1 1/2 cups), broken into 4- to 5-inch pieces
- Brown ground beef in skillet and place in slow cooker.
- Slice mushrooms.
- Add all remaining ingredients except dry spaghetti; stir well.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours or on HIGH for 3 to 5 hours. Turn
to HIGH last hour and stir in dry spaghetti.
From the kitchen of Linda Jolly, Arizona.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.