Easy Does It Spaghetti
Delicious and easy. You don't have to boil the spaghetti as it cooks the last hour in the slow cooker.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 tablespoons dry minced onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 16 ounces tomato sauce
- 1 to 1 1/2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms, drained
- 3 cups tomato juice
- 4 ounces dry spaghetti (1 1/2 cups), broken into 4- to 5-inch pieces
- Brown ground beef in skillet and place in slow cooker.
- Slice mushrooms.
- Add all remaining ingredients except dry spaghetti; stir well.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours or on HIGH for 3 to 5 hours. Turn
to HIGH last hour and stir in dry spaghetti.
From the kitchen of Linda Jolly, Arizona.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Family Favorites Recipes