Easy Refried Beans
- 1 can pinto beans
- 2 slices bacon
- 1 teaspoon fresh garlic paste
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin (optional)
- 1/2 can water
- Fry bacon until crisp.
- Add beans to bacon and bacon grease. Add garlic paste, cumin and water.
- Boil for 10 to 15 minutes or until they are less liquid.
- Begin mashing the beans. You may have to ad a little more oil to start
the re-fry process. When they are as you like them, remove from the heat.
From the kitchen of Linda Jolly - Arizona.
From the Family Recipes Collection of Linda Jolly and Lisa Stephens.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
Photo credit: (c) Can Stock Photo / zkruger