Easy Refried Beans
- 1 can pinto beans
- 2 slices bacon
- 1 teaspoon fresh garlic paste
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin (optional)
- 1/2 can water
- Fry bacon until crisp.
- Add beans to bacon and bacon grease. Add garlic paste, cumin and water.
- Boil for 10 to 15 minutes or until they are less liquid.
- Begin mashing the beans. You may have to ad a little more oil to start
the re-fry process. When they are as you like them, remove from the heat.
From the kitchen of Linda Jolly - Arizona.
From the Family Recipes Collection of Linda Jolly and Lisa Stephens.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.