Egg Foo Yung
- 8 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher or sea salt
- 1/4 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 cup sliced water chestnuts (optional)
- 16 ounces bean sprouts (if using canned, drain well)
- Green onions, sliced thin
- 1 cup beef bouillon
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- Prepare egg mixture; set aside.
- Simmer sauce over low heat, stirring constantly, until thick and clear.
- Fry egg mixture as you would pancakes.
Recipe from the Family Recipes Collection of Linda Jolly.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Family Favorites Recipes