This has been my go-to cheesecake for an easy dessert for family meals.
1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
1/4 cup granulated
1/3 cup Crisco, melted
16 ounces cream cheese, softened
1 (14 ounce)
can sweetened condensed milk
3 tablespoons lemon juice
1 (8 ounce)
container sour cream (at room temperature)
1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling,
- Heat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Combine crumbs, sugar and shortening; press firmly on bottom of a 9-inch
deep-dish pie pan.
- In a large bowl, beat cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed
milk until smooth.
- Beat in eggs and lemon juice. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until center is set; top with sour cream.
- Bake for 5 minutes longer.
- Let cool, then chill.
- Top with pie filling.
Yield: 6 to 8 servings
Recipe is the property of Linda Jolly.
>> Family Favorites Recipes