Fideo with Ground Beef and Potatoes
- 1 package fideo
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 potato, cut into small cubes
- 1 can El Pato
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 2-3 cups hot water
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- Lightly brown fideo. Add ground beef and potato. Stir well and cover for
about 3-5 minutes to brown meat a bit.
- Uncover and add 1 can El Pato and 1 can diced tomatoes. Stir and add
about 2-3 cups of HOT water; stir.
- Add salt, pepper, cumin and garlic of each and cover and cook over
medium-low heat for about 15- 20 minutes.
- Serve with warm flour tortillas.
From the kitchen of Linda Jolly, Arizona.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.