Forgotten Chicken is a great fast and easy recipe! I have made this with chicken tenders, and it's great. This is also known as "No Peek Chicken."
- 1 1/2 cups white rice, uncooked
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 soup can water
- Chicken breasts
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix
- Mix rice, soups and water.
- Pour into a greased 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
- Lay chicken on top of rice mixture.
- Sprinkle chicken evenly with onion soup mix.
- Cover tightly and bake for 1 1/2 hours at 350 degrees F.
From the family recipe collection of Linda Jolly and Lisa Stephens