Forgotten Chicken is a great fast and easy recipe! I have made this with chicken tenders, and it's great.
- 1 1/2 cups white rice, uncooked
- 1/2 cup milk or water (I use water)
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix
- Chicken breasts
- Mix rice, soups and milk.
- Pour into a greased 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
- Coat chicken on both sides with dry soup mix. Lay on top of rice mixture.
- Cover tightly and bake for 1 1/2 hours at 350 degrees F.
From the Family Recipes Collection of Linda Jolly and Lisa Marie Stephens