Forgotten Chicken is a great fast and easy recipe! I have made this with
chicken tenders, and it's great. This is also known as "No Peek Chicken."
- 1 1/2 cups white rice, uncooked
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 soup can water
- Chicken breasts
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix
- Mix rice, soups and water.
- Pour into a greased 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
- Lay chicken on top of rice mixture.
- Sprinkle chicken evenly with onion soup mix.
- Cover tightly and bake for 1 1/2 hours at 350 degrees F.
From the Family Recipes Collection of Linda Jolly and Lisa Stephens
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.