Four Bean Baked Beans
This is one of my favorite recipes for baked beans which I have tweaked over
- 1 pound bacon, cut into cubes
- 1 (16 ounce) can pork and beans
- 1 (16 ounce) can kidney beans
- 1 (16 ounce) can butter beans, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can French-style green beans, drained
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 2 onions, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- Dash of Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (18 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained well
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Brown bacon and drain off fat.
- Mix all ingredients well.
- Bake for 1 hour, until hot and bubbly, or longer, if desired.
From the kitchen of Linda Jolly.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.