Chill, then store this fudge in the freezer. When taken from the freezer, it
is cold, but creamy, so it can be served right away.
You may add chopped maraschino cherries, nuts, miniature marshmallows, candy
corn, chips, or whatever you desire to the fudge.
- 1 cup sifted confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon cream or milk, cold
- 1 container ready-made creamy frosting
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon extract in a complementary flavor
- Stir sugar, milk and frosting together, then add the flavoring of your choice.
If you use juice or pre-melted chocolate or peanut butter, you may have to add
more confectioners' sugar to get the correct, thick consistency.
- Pour and place in the freezer.