Garlic Bread Supreme
This Garlic Bread Supreme has received rave reviews over the years whenever I
have made it. I sometimes toss minced green onions over the top.
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 3 large garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon parsley, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 (1 pound) loaf Italian bread, cut into 1-inch slices
- Place oven rack in the center of oven. Heat the oven to 375 degrees
F. Line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil.
- Combine everything but the bread in a food processor and mix well.
- Spread the slices of bread with the garlic-butter mixture and place them
on the cookie sheet.
- Bake until the edges are browned, about 10 to 12 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 12 mins
Total time: 22 mins