Hamburger Vegetable Soup
A very warming and nutritious soup for chilly fall and winter days. Serve with
soda crackers or cornbread.
You can add or subtract veggies as per your
preference. This recipe is very forgiving. Play with it and make it your own!
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 medium potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced carrot
- 1 can cut green beans, drained
- 1 can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- 3 1/2 cups beef broth
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes with juice
- 1 can condensed tomato soup or 1 can Ro*Tel tomatoes if you want it a little spicier
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 bay leaf
- salt and pepper to taste
- In stockpot brown meat, stirring to crumble. Drain off drippings.
- Add remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil, then lower heat to simmer
for about 30 to 45 minutes.
- Remove bay leaf before serving with soda crackers or cornbread.
From the kitchen of Linda Jolly, Arizona.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.