Hello Dolly Bars
Next to Snickerdoodles, these are my grandson Brenden's favorite cookies.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups Graham cracker crumbs
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
- 1 1/3 cups coconut
- 1 cup chopped nuts (we like walnuts)
- Melt butter in a 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- Mix in Graham cracker crumbs. Pat onto bottom of baking dish.
- Layer in order on top the sweetened condensed milk, chocolate chips, coconut
- Press down firmly and bake at 325 degrees F for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Let cool before cutting.
From the kitchen of Linda Ann Jolly - Maricopa, Arizona.