Honey Mustard Pork Tenderloin
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoons mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper
- Place pork on a greased rack in a baking pan lined with foil.
- Combine glaze ingredients in a bowl, set aside 3 tablespoons glaze. Spoon remaining glaze over pork.
- Bake uncovered at 400 degrees F for 28 minutes or until done, basting occasionally with reserved glaze.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing.
From the family recipe collection of Linda Jolly and Lisa Stephens.