Honey Mustard Pork Tenderloin
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoons mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper
- Place pork on a greased rack in a baking pan lined with foil.
- Combine glaze ingredients in a bowl, set aside 3 tablespoons glaze.
Spoon remaining glaze over pork.
- Bake uncovered at 400 degrees F for 28 minutes or until done, basting
occasionally with reserved glaze.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing.
From the Family Recipes Collection of Linda Jolly and Lisa Stephens.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.