Jerome Funeral Hot Dish
Jerome is a ghost town which clings to the side of Cleopatra Hill on Mingus Mountain near Cottonwood, Arizona. It is the home of the Douglas Mining Museum.
- 1 (28 ounce) can pork and beans
- 1 (12 ounce) can corned beef
- 1 large onion, diced fine
- 1 bell pepper, diced fine
- Mix all ingredients.
- Put into a 13 x 9-inch baking dish and heat for 25 to 35 minutes at 350 degrees F.
Yield: 8 to 10 servings
From the family recipe collection of Linda Jolly and Lisa Stephens.