- 2 cups (12 ounce package) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 2/3 cups (10 ounce package) peanut butter chips
- 1 3/4 cups crunchy peanut butter
- 3 cups chow mein noodles
- 1 cup chopped peanuts
- 1 cup raisins
- Line several trays or cookie sheets with wax paper.
- Place both chips and peanut butter in large microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH for 1 minute; stir. Continue heating 30 seconds at a time until mixture is smooth when stirred.
- Stir in noodles, peanuts and raisins.
- Drop by heaping teaspoonsful onto prepared trays.
- Refrigerate until set, about 40 minutes.
- Store in the refrigerator.
Yield: 4 1/2 dozen