A great Norwegian recipe from my Step-Dad, Leo Glende.
- 3 cups mashed potatoes
- 1/2 cup lard
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- After mashed potatoes are cooled, cut in lard and mix; add remaining ingredients
- Roll out very thin and bake on a lefse grill or a hot cast iron skillet.
Recipe is from the Family Recipes Collection of Linda Jolly and Lisa
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Family Favorites Recipes