A great Norwegian recipe from my Step-Dad, Leo Glende.
- 3 cups mashed potatoes
- 1/2 cup lard
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- After mashed potatoes are cooled, cut in lard and mix; add remaining ingredients
- Roll out very thin and bake on a lefse grill or a hot cast iron skillet.
Recipe is from the Family Recipes Collection of Linda Jolly and Lisa
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.