Lemon Pudding Dessert
- 1 cup cold butter, cubed
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 3 cups cold whole milk
- 2 (3.4 ounce) boxes instant lemon pudding mix
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cut butter into flour until crumbly. Press into an ungreased 13 x 9-inch
baking dish. Bake until light brown, 18-22 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Meanwhile, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Fold in 1 cup whipped
topping. Spread over cooled crust.
- Beat milk and pudding mix on low speed for 2 minutes. Carefully spread over
cream cheese layer. Top with remaining whipped topping.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
Yield: 16 servings