Linda's Corn Pudding
This recipe is about as southern as you can get. It's a marvelous accompaniment to
any meal with chicken, turkey or goose.
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- Dash of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 17 ounces creamed corn
- 15 ounces whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease an 8-inch square baking dish or
- Beat eggs, sugar, salt and pepper with a fork. Add both creamed and
whole kernel corn.
- Put cornstarch in creamed corn can; fill with milk and stir to dissolve.
Add to egg mixture.
- Stir in melted butter.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for one hour or until set.