Linda's Corn Pudding
This recipe is about as southern as you can get. It's a marvelous accompaniment to
any meal with chicken, turkey or goose.
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- Dash of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 17 ounces creamed corn
- 15 ounces whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease an 8-inch square baking dish or
- Beat eggs, sugar, salt and pepper with a fork. Add both creamed and
whole kernel corn.
- Put cornstarch in creamed corn can; fill with milk and stir to dissolve.
Add to egg mixture.
- Stir in melted butter.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for one hour or until set.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.