Lisa's Crispy Chops
- 6 pork chops
- 3 eggs, beaten slightly
- 2 cups crushed soda crackers
- 1 1/2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoons dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon each salt and pepper
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Dip pork chops into egg, then roll in dry mixture.
- Fry over medium heat in a small amount of oil until dark, crispy brown.
Recipe is the property of Lisa Stephens.
From the Family Recipes Collection of Linda Jolly and Lisa Stephens
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.