Magic Steak Dip
This dip will produce the most incredible grilled steak you have ever had in
your life. It makes 2 quarts, but it lasts forever in the refrigerator.
- 1 (20 ounce) bottle good-quality soy sauce
- 1 (10 ounce) bottle Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (10 ounce) bottle A-1 Steak Sauce
- 1 (10 ounce) bottle Heinz 57 Sauce
- 1 pound light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons granulated garlic or garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon freshly-ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon kosher or sea salt
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 cup prepared mustard
- 2 teaspoons Tabasco sauce
- Mix all ingredients in a large glass or stainless steel bowl. Whisk until well blended
- Store in tightly sealed jars in the refrigerator.
- To use, pour a small amount of the dip in a nonporous baking dish and
dip the steaks into it, coating both sides well.
- Marinate for about 30 minutes before cooking, turning often.
- Grill or broil to desired degree of doneness.