Mexican Wedding Cookies
These Mexican Wedding Cookies (Russian Tea Cakes) also make an appearance during
the holiday season at our house.
- 3/4 cup ground nutmeats*
- 1 cup butter (1/2 Crisco®)
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
* I use walnuts.
- Mix and form into balls the size of walnuts.
- Bake at 300 degrees F for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- While hot, roll in confectioners' sugar.
- When cool, the balls may be rolled again in confectioners' sugar, if desired.
From the Family Recipes Collection of Linda Jolly and Lisa Stephens.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Family Favorites Recipes