Peanut Butter Dandy Cake
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 (8
ounce) plain Hershey bar
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- Cream together eggs, sugar and 2 tablespoons oil. Add flour alternately
with milk and vanilla extract. Beat well. Pour on greased jellyroll (15 x 11-inch)
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes.
- While still hot, spread on peanut butter. Cool in refrigerator.
- Melt Hershey bar and 1 teaspoon oil in double boiler or microwave oven.
Spread over cooled cake and refrigerate again until chocolate sets.
- When cake is cool, cut into squares.
From the Family Recipes Collection of Linda Ann Jolly and Lisa Marie Stephens.