Raspberry Nut Pinwheels
Raspberry lovers will like these delicious cookies. They're wonderful on
cookie trays also.
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1 cup finely chopped nuts
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 small jar raspberry jam
- Sift flour, baking powder onto wax paper.
- Beat butter, sugar and egg until fluffy, stir in vanilla extract and add
flour. Roll dough between 2 pieces of wax paper into 12 x 10-inch rectangle.
Remove top piece of wax paper, spread raspberry jam evenly over top and sprinkle
nuts over all. Firmly roll up dough, jellyroll style, removing wax paper as
- Wrap in wax paper and refrigerate overnight.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Cut 1/4-inch slices and bake 8 to 10 minutes until light golden.
From the kitchen of Linda Jolly.
From the Family Recipes Collection of Linda Jolly and Lisa Stephens.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.