Rolo Pretzel Turtles
Use M&Ms Peanuts for a very festive holiday look.
- Small traditional pretzels
- Rolo candies (chocolate covered caramels)
- Pecan halves (or walnut halves and Brazil nuts)*
Use roasted peanuts instead of pecans for a Snicker’s Bars taste.
- Heat oven to 300 degrees F. Spray a baking sheet with non-stick spray.
- Place small twist pretzels on baking sheet and top with a Rolo candy.
- Bake for 2-3 minutes or until chocolate just begins to turn shiny. The Rolo’s should be soft but not melted.
- Remove from oven, and immediately push a pecan half down onto the Rolo so it flattens out across the pretzel. Let cool.
Recipe from the kitchen of Linda Jolly.