Rolo Pretzel Turtles
- Small traditional pretzels
- Rolo candies (chocolate covered caramels)
halves (or walnut halves and Brazil nuts)
- Heat oven to 300 degrees. Spray a baking sheet with non-stick spray.
- Place small twist pretzels on baking sheet and top with a Rolo candy.
- Bake 2-3 minutes or until chocolate just begins to turn shiny. The Rolo’s
should be soft but not melted.
- Remove from oven, and immediately push a pecan half down onto the Rolo so
it flattens out across the pretzel. Let cool.
Variation: Use roasted peanuts instead of pecans for a Snicker’s Bars taste.
Recipe from the kitchen of Linda Ann Jolly.