Smothered Cheesy Pork Chops
- 4 or 5 boneless pork chops
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place pork chops in a baking pan. Season with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Sprinkle the onion on top of the pork. Spread mayonnaise on each pork chop. Top with shredded cheese.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and browned. Baking time may be longer, depending upon thickness of pork chops.