Southern Fried Cornbread
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2/3 cup cornmeal
- 1/3 cup self rising flour
- 1/3 cup buttermilk
- 1 large egg
- 3 tablespoons oil (Canola, coconut, etc.)
- Combine first 4 ingredients together in a bowl, mixing well. Mixture should
be very moist but not soupy.
- Heat oil in skillet and drop by spoonsful into oil. Cook until brown on
one side and flip to brown on the other side.
- Place on plate with paper towels and blot any excess oil.
Recipe is the property of Linda Jolly - Arizona.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Family Favorites Recipes