These are the best taquitos! I like to serve them with guacamole for dipping. They're certainly not traditional taquitos, but they are delicious.
- Pork, beef or chicken
- 1 can Mexican beer
- Garlic salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Cumin (comino), to taste
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 1 can or jar chile verde
- Melted cheese for drizzling (optional)
- Add all ingredients except melted cheese to a slow cooker.
- Cook for 8 to 10 hours on LOW.
- Drain juice.
- Put filling on corn tortillas and roll up. Secure with a wooden pick.
- Fry until tortilla is crispy. Remove wooden pick to serve.
- Drizzle with melted cheese, if desired.