To Die for Beef Roast
This is one of the best roasts you will ever taste. Carrots, potatoes and celery
can also be added, if desired.
- 1 beef roast (any kind)
- 1 envelope Hidden Valley Ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 envelope brown gravy mix
- 1 envelope Italian dressing mix
- 1/2 cup warm water
- Place roast in slow cooker.
- Mix contents of all 3 envelopes and sprinkle over roast.
- Pour water into the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 7 hours.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.