Baked Trout with Lemon Sauce
This recipe was VERY TASTY! It was also a wonderful change from the usual skillet
trout amandine that I make. I also noticed that this recipe is tastiest after the
fish has set on the platter for about 15 minutes or so after cooking.
As for changes in the, I used a whole trout (fish filets are rare in Taiwan and
I only eat them when I have time to filet the fish. I also added a bit of white
wine to the lemon sauce. Thanks for a delicious recipe!
- 2 pounds trout fillets
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup melted margarine
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- Trout: Line baking sheet with foil. Place trout on top. Sprinkle with all
other ingredients. Cover with lemon sauce.
- Bake 375 degrees F for 20 to 25 minutes.
Baste with sauce while cooking.
- Lemon Sauce: Combine all ingredients.
Posted by CookinDad at Recipe Goldmine May 21, 2001
Source: kgraves Member posted 05-09-2001 06:40 AM
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.