Broiled Catfish with Lemon Wine Sauce
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 4 U.S. Farm-Raised Catfish Fillets
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Olive oil
- 4 lemon slices for garnish
- Chopped fresh parsley for garnish
- Combine Worcestershire sauce, lemon zest, wine and lemon juice in a skillet.
Bring to a boil and reduce liquid to 1/4 cup.
- Add butter, stirring constantly until slightly thickened. Add salt and
pepper to taste.
- Place fish in baking dish. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt
and pepper. Broil fish for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Remove from broiler; garnish with lemon slices and pour sauce over fish.
Broil for another minute or until sauce bubbles and fish begins to flake.
- Garnish with parsley. Remove from pan and serve.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fish Recipes