Butter Herb Baked Fish
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2/3 cup crushed saltines
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon each basil, oregano and salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 pound fish fillets
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In 9 x 13-inch glass baking dish melt butter in the oven.
- Combine the remaining ingredients (except fish).
- Dip fish into melted butter, then cover with crumbs. Arrange fish in the
buttered baking dish.
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes, depending on the thickness of the fillets.
I have also made this with herb seasoned bread crumbs instead of the saltines
Posted by JBic at Recipe Goldmine May 3, 2001.