Butter Herb Baked Fish
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2/3 cup crushed saltines
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon each basil, oregano and salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 pound fish fillets
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In 9 x 13-inch glass baking dish melt butter in the oven.
- Combine the remaining ingredients (except fish).
- Dip fish into melted butter, then cover with crumbs. Arrange fish in the
buttered baking dish.
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes, depending on the thickness of the fillets.
I have also made this with herb seasoned bread crumbs instead of the saltines
Posted by JBic at Recipe Goldmine May 3, 2001.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.