Buttery Garlic Fish with Herbed Tartar Sauce
Crunchy fish fillets in a garlic and lemon seasoned butter sauce served with an herbed tartar sauce makes for a quick weeknight meal the whole family will enjoy.
- 8 Van de Kamp's® Crunchy Fish Fillets, baked according to package directions
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup bread and butter pickles, chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- Bake Crunchy Fish Fillets according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, place butter, lemon juice and garlic in microwave-safe bowl or measuring cup. Microwave on High for 20 seconds or until butter is melted; stir.
- Blend mayonnaise, pickles, parsley and sugar in small bowl.
- Arrange baked Crunchy Fish Fillets on serving platter and drizzle with butter mixture.
- Serve with herbed tartar sauce and, if desired, additional lemon wedges.
Yield: 4 servings | Prep: 10 min | Total: 35 min
Nutrition Information: 595 calories, 29g Carbs - % Daily Value: Calcium 15 mg 1% Carbohydrate 29 g 10% Cholesterol 73 mg 24% Total Fat50 g 77% Iron 1 mg 4% Calories 595 kcal 30% Sodium 874 mg 36% Protein 10 g 19% Saturated Fat 14 g 71% Sugars 4 g 0 Dietary Fiber1 g 5% Vitamin C 4 mg 7% Vitamin A599 iu 12%
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
Conagra Brands, Inc.