Cajun-Style Baked Fish
- 4 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons thyme leaves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 pound fish fillets
- 1/4 cup green bell pepper, cut into fine julienne strips
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, combine vegetable oil, paprika, thyme, onion powder, garlic
powder, salt and ground red pepper. Spread mixture evenly on one side of each fish
fillet. Place fillets on a lightly oiled baking pan, seasoning side up.
- Bake until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Garnish with green bell pepper strips.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.