Fish and Seafood Recipes
Yield: 4 servings
- 4 tablespoons butter, divided
- 4 U.S. Farm-Raised Catfish fillets
- Black pepper
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 2 lemons, zested and juiced
- Chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt 2 tablespoons butter.
- Season catfish fillets with salt and black pepper. Place fillets serving side down and cook for 4 minutes or until nicely browned.
- Turn fillets; cook for 4 more minutes or until done. Remove from skillet, and set aside.
- Add remaining butter to skillet.
- Add almonds, lemon zest and lemon juice. Cook for 1 minute or until almonds begin to brown.
- Place catfish on plate and top with almondine sauce. Garnish with fresh parsley.