- 1 box Rice-a-Roni (I like the chicken flavor with this)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 1/2 cups hot water
- Salt to taste
- Onion powder, to taste
- Garlic powder, to taste
- Ground cayenne pepper, to taste
- 1 pound peeled crawfish tails
- 1 (8 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- In a frying pan, brown rice/vermicelli mixture in butter until vermicelli is light brown. Stir frequently.
- Add hot water and stir in salt, onion powder, garlic powder and cayenne pepper to taste.
- Add crawfish tails and corn.
- Bring to a boil, cover tightly, reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes or until all water is absorbed.
- Stir before serving.
Yield: 4-6 servings