- 2 tablespoons light ranch dressing
- 2 large egg whites
- 6 tablespoons yellow cornmeal
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 4 catfish fillets
- Cooking spray
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Combine the dressing and egg whites in a small bowl and stir well with a
- Combine the cornmeal, Parmesan cheese, flour, pepper and salt in a shallow
- Dip fish into egg white mixture, then dredge in cornmeal mixture. Place
on baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until lightly browned and fish flakes easily.
- Serve with lemon wedges.
Calories 313 (26% from fat)
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.