Crispy Oven-Fried Fish
- 2 pounds fish filets
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup corn flake crumbs
- 1/4 teaspoon thyme
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- Heat oven to 500 degrees F.
- Mix egg and milk in a shallow pan.
- Mix crumbs, thyme and cheese together in another shallow pan.
- Dip filets into egg-milk mixture; roll in crumb mixture
and lay fillets side by side in a greased baking dish.
- Drizzle with melted butter. Remainder of crumbs may be poured on top.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Serve with parsley and lemon.