Crispy Oven-Fried Fish
- 2 pounds fish filets
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup corn flake crumbs
- 1/4 teaspoon thyme
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- Heat oven to 500 degrees F.
- Mix egg and milk in a shallow pan.
- Mix crumbs, thyme and cheese together in another shallow pan.
- Dip filets into egg-milk mixture; roll in crumb mixture
and lay fillets side by side in a greased baking dish.
- Drizzle with melted butter. Remainder of crumbs may be poured on top.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Serve with parsley and lemon.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.