Fillets with Caper Sauce
- Fillet of fish (6 servings)
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- Creole seasoning
- Caper Sauce
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons capers
- 1/2 medium cucumber, peeled, sliced and diced
- Fish: Melt butter on a pancake griddle or shallow skillet at 350 degrees F.
- Place fish on griddle and sprinkle with seasoning.
- Squeeze lemon over fish.
Turn occasionally. Fish is done when it flakes with a fork.
- Transfer to a warm platter.
- Serve with Caper Sauce.
- Caper Sauce: Mix ingredients together.