- 1 package frozen fish fillets, thawed
- 1 egg white
- 1/4 teaspoon dill
- 1/4 teaspoon onion juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place fillets in greased baking dish. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add 1/8 teaspoon salt to egg white and whip until stiff but not dry.
- Fold in mayonnaise, dill and onion juice.
- Spoon over fillets.
- Bake for about 12 minutes or until top is puffed and brown.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.