- 1 package frozen fish fillets, thawed
- 1 egg white
- 1/4 teaspoon dill
- 1/4 teaspoon onion juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place fillets in greased baking dish. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add 1/8 teaspoon salt to egg white and whip until stiff but not dry.
- Fold in mayonnaise, dill and onion juice.
- Spoon over fillets.
- Bake for about 12 minutes or until top is puffed and brown.