Fish Stick Enchiladas
- 8 Gorton's Crunchy Golden Fish Sticks
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can chopped chiles
- 1/2 pint sour cream
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar or Monterey jack cheese, divided
- Flour tortillas
- In a large bowl, mix soup, onion, chiles, sour cream and 1/2 cup cheese.
- Place a frozen fish stick in center of a tortilla.
- Place 2 tablespoons sauce along the side of the stick.
- Roll tortilla and place seam down in a rectangular
- Spread remainder of sauce on top of tortillas and bake at 375
degrees F for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup cheese on top and bake
5 minutes longer.
Makes 8 enchiladas.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.