Fish Stick Supper
This recipe is a unique way to serve fish sticks.
- 1 (12 ounce) package frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh dill or 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 1/4 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (12 ounce) package frozen fish sticks
- Break apart hash browns with a fork; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs and milk. Add onion, dill, seasoned salt and
pepper. Stir in hash browns and cheese.
- Transfer to a greased 11 x 7 x 2-inch baking dish; arrange fish sticks over
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F for 50 minutes or until top is golden
brown and fish flakes with a fork.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting.
Yield: 6 servings.
Posted by luvtocook at Recipe Goldmine May 7, 2001.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.