Fish Stick Supper
This recipe is a unique way to serve fish sticks.
- 1 (12 ounce) package frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh dill
or 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 1/4 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (12 ounce) package frozen fish sticks
- Break apart hash browns with a fork; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs and milk. Add onion, dill, seasoned salt and
pepper. Stir in hash browns and cheese.
- Transfer to a greased 11 x 7 x 2-inch baking dish; arrange fish sticks over
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F for 50 minutes or until top is golden
brown and fish flakes with a fork.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting.
Yield: 6 servings.
Posted by luvtocook at Recipe Goldmine May 7, 2001.