As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 pounds catfish, cleaned and skinned
- 1/2 cup flour
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup yellow cornmeal
- Pinch of granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons shortening or bacon fat
- Dry fish with cloth or paper towel.
- Combine dry ingredients.
- Dip fish into
the cornmeal mixture and fry in hot shortening until golden brown on each side.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fish Recipes