Oven Roasted Fish
Oven Roasted Fish is an excellent recipe for those who don't care for breading. This method can
also be used for fish other than flounder or sole.
- 1 1/2 pounds flounder or sole fillets
- 4 tablespoons Italian dressing (regular or reduced-calorie)
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place fish in shallow baking pan.
- Combine remaining ingredients and pour evenly over fish. Marinate
several hours (optional) in refrigerator, turning fish occasionally.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Bake fish for 30 minutes uncovered. Broil for 5 minutes or until fish is
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.