Oven Roasted Fish
Oven Roasted Fish is an excellent recipe for those who don't care for breading. This method can also be used for fish other than flounder or sole.
- 1 1/2 pounds flounder or sole fillets
- 4 tablespoons Italian dressing (regular or reduced-calorie)
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place fish in shallow baking pan.
- Combine remaining ingredients and pour evenly over fish. Marinate several hours (optional) in refrigerator, turning fish occasionally.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Bake fish for 30 minutes uncovered. Broil for 5 minutes or until fish is crisp.