Ranch-Style Baked Catfish
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 4 pond-raised catfish filets
- 1 package dry Ranch dressing mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- Lemon juice
- 1 large can French-fried onion rings, crushed
- Combine Ranch dressing mix, sour cream and mayonnaise.
- Coat fish with dressing
mix on both sides. Then coat with onion rings. Place in pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F, bottom side up for 10 minutes.
- Turn right side up and bake about 15 minutes or until fish is done (flakes).
- Garnish with lemon juice and leftover dressing mix.
- Serve with salad and baked potato.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fish Recipes