Ranch-Style Baked Catfish
- 4 pond-raised catfish filets
- 1 package dry Ranch dressing mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- Lemon juice
- 1 large can French-fried onion rings, crushed
- Combine Ranch dressing mix, sour cream and mayonnaise.
- Coat fish with dressing
mix on both sides. Then coat with onion rings. Place in pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F, bottom side up for 10 minutes.
- Turn right side up and bake about 15 minutes or until fish is done (flakes).
- Garnish with lemon juice and leftover dressing mix.
- Serve with salad and baked potato.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.