As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 4 farm-raised catfish fillets
- 1 cup finely crushed tortilla chips
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 3 tablespoons Mexican lime juice
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup prepared salsa
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F. Lightly grease a baking sheet.
- Cut each catfish fillet in half. Rinse in cold water and pat dry with paper
- Combine the crushed tortilla chips and chili powder in a shallow dish.
- Combine the lime juice and vegetable oil in another shallow dish.
- Dip each fillet piece into the lime/oil mixture and then immediately into the
seasoned tortilla chip crumbs to coat.
- Place on prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle
fillets with any remaining crumbs and bake until crisp and golden, about 8 to
10 minutes, depending on the size and thickness of the fillets. The catfish
should be tender when pierced with a fork in the thickest part.
- Gently warm the salsa. Spoon salsa across the center of the catfish fillets.
- Sprinkle with fresh cilantro, then serve.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fish Recipes