- 2 cups shrimp, cooked and peeled
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup light cream
- 1/2 cup cooking sherry
- 1 cup chopped scallions
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup chopped mushrooms
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Paprika, to taste
- 12 large catfish fillets
- Lemon wedges
- Fresh parsley
- Finely chop shrimp.
- Add eggs, cream, sherry, onions, the 2 tablespoons parsley,
mushrooms and seasonings.
- Divide mixture evenly on 6 fillets in a 13 x 9-inch
baking dish. Spread out and top with remaining fillets.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes.
- Serve with lemon wedges and parsley.
Yield: 6 servings
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.