Smelts Baked in Orange Sauce
- 2 pounds smelts, thawed and dressed
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 teaspoon grated orange rind
- Arrange smelts in greased baking dish.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Combine melted butter with orange juice and rind. Pour over fish.
- Bake at 450 degrees F for 10 minutes.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.